Followers

April 6, 2009

TTE Biscornu Received

I received my biscornu today from Monique S with the Tiny Treasures Exchange.


Monique stitched me a beautiful biscornu that's green on one side and blue on the other with little wooden matching buttons tying it all together. She also personalized it with the exchange and our locations on the blue side and our initials on the green side. Monique also included a post card, a skein of variegated floss, a piece of ribbon and fabric and the cutest little clothespin with the flower & ladybug!

Thanks for the wonderful exchange Monique!!

1 comment:

Monique S said...

Hello Nicole :-)
It was my pleasure to stitch this biscornu for you. I am happy that you like it.
It's always a challenge to find something matching the likes of someone, and you never can be sure ... ;-) - but that IS the fun - that's why we take part in these kind of exchanges.
Have a very nice day :-) Hugs, Monique