Followers

May 19, 2009

BoInk SAL - Week 12

Here is this week's progress:


I was able to make huge progress this week. My parents had taken the kiddies to the mountains for the weekend (*smile*) and I did nothing but plant my behind on the couch, watch movies and stitch all day Sunday, and Monday too! I watched The Bucket List, Little Black Book, P.S. I Love You, and then DH joined me for The Lord of the Rings Trilogy (half on Sunday and half on Monday). Not a very productive long weekend, but definitely an enjoyable one!!!

Also, stop by and visit Cindy's blog, she's having a giveaway to celebrate 10,000 hits! Wow!

Thanks for stopping by, I need to run and assemble my TTE floss tag now.... the deadline is approaching!

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

I love it! Great progress.

Thank goodness for grandparents. I don't think I'd have survived without them and I only had ONE child! lol

Cindy F. said...

BoInk is GORGEOUS!!! LOVE your colors:)

Thanks so much for helping me spread the word about the giveaway:)

Love your blog!!

Cole said...

Thanks for your sweet comments about my BoInk! And Daffycat, grandparents are the reason I still have hair ;)