Followers

May 25, 2009

BoInk SAL - Week 13

No progress picture this week. We had an extremely busy weekend & by the time I had a chance to sit and stitch on Sunday I was just too tired. Oh well, there's always next week :)

About two weeks ago I joined the Totally Useless SAL (hosted by Yoyo) where we are supposed to post progress of our stitching "throw aways" every new moon. Here is my progress so far:

Also, hop on over to Carol R's blog and checkout her giveaway. Her fobs are so sweet!

Happy Monday, I hope you have a wonderful week :)

1 comment:

Yoyo said...

Well, I'm rather late in getting here but I caught the right post (LOL). WELCOME to the Totally Useless SAL. Sorry I'm so late, I'm having a terrible time sitting at the computer with my back nor my eyes wanting to cooperate. You have a great start on your Totally Useless Container! and thank you for using the Totally Useless Button!

Your BoINK is progressing so well. Mine is like going nowhere yet.