Followers

August 30, 2009

The Halfway Point...

Phew! I've managed to hit the halfway point with the alphabet blocks assembly. They've gone quicker than I figured they would, the trickiest part has been trying to stuff them equally! I really like how they're turning out. And the bonus is that I'll be able to spell the little fella's name when they're all done :)


And I figured I'd better get last Sunday's BoInk progress posted. Now I'm gonna sit down and pick it up again, hopefully finishing off this motif today.


We're starting shift back into the school year routine around here. School starts this Wednesday and hockey started this weekend. We spent almost 10 hours at the rink in the last two days, working with the teams and registering new players. It's been busy!

Have yourself a wonderful week!

4 comments:

drea_dear said...

The blocks are so cute! And your BoInk stitching is great. I love the high-contrast colors you chose. It really makes the knotwork stand out.

Dawn B. said...

I love the little blocks.

Myra said...

Those blocks are so cute. The BoInk is pretty too but I wouldn't be up to stitching one of those. :o) Have a great weekend!

Irma said...

Your blocks are so cute!