Followers

August 22, 2009

SAL Updates & Alphabet Blocks....

Here we have the TUSAL progress for August..... and on the right day too!!


There's a lot of red in there from outlining all those little squares for the alphabet blocks!

And the latest progress on BoInk... I've been missing this piece, I haven't been able to dedicate as much time as I've wanted to each Sunday lately. I'm hoping now that summer is winding down (unfortunately!) that I'll be able to put a little bit more time into it, even with hockey season starting! Besides, my Sunday night Desperate Housewives/stitch session will be starting again soon :)


And... I've finished stitching the ABC's!!! I'm almost done with the other 10 blocks as well, just working on the last one. I couldn't find any numbers that were the right size and that I liked, so I found some cute little bugs & sport motifs. What little boy doesn't like bugs, right???



Thank you for visiting!! :)

4 comments:

Nita said...

Those alphabet squares are adorable! I can't wait to see the finished blocks

Daffycat said...

Beautiful ORTs!

Oh, I really like the "W" block! I have a fondness for the letter W from a segment of Seasame Street...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NFhqghww9sM

ROFLOL

Branlaadee said...

Your alphabet blocks are adorable. What bright and pretty colors in your TUSAL jar!

Yoyo said...

Your Totally Useless Container is looking really good. But then with all the stitching you doing it ought to. Loving the alphabet pieces. I'm so jealous, your BoInk is just beautiful!