Followers

October 15, 2009

BoInk Update

Wow, I cannot believe that it's been over a month since I posted a progress pic on BoInk. I haven't been able to spend as much time on this lately as I've liked, hopefully now that we're settling into our winter routine I'll be able to do that!

I'm at the start of a four day weekend, so I'm looking forward to a little bit of "me" time over the next couple of days. I'm off now to pack up my Halloween Exchange and get it into the mail and then settle down and work on my beCause it's Pink piece.

Happy Stitching!

3 comments:

Theresa said...

This is looking fabulous!!!!

Zhenya and Nika Aksutin said...

Hello! My name is Nika! I so like your blog! We are from Russia. My husband and I to work with students. We organize many clubs to construct attitudes friendship and to speak them about the Christ. I have ladys club, we to do hand made cards, scrapbook, quilt and crosstitch. It is good opportunity to testify about our God and His love! We have 2 daughters. Polina is 9 years and Liliya is 3 years.And if you are interesting about us I shall be glad give answer to you. I will glad if you can write me.Sorry my English. Nika
--
You can vizit to my blog http://christforchristglory.blogspot.com
and our family ministry blog
http://fareastrussiaforgodsglory.blogspot.com

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful!!!