Followers

October 12, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

A great weekend, full of turkey and lots of family time. We also celebrated two girls' birthdays in my house this weekend, so there was lots of cake too!

And of course, what weekend would be complete without a little bit of this:


And some of this:


My hockey project has been brought out again after being put away for the summer! There's not too much work left to do on this blanket, and I have the yarn ready for the next one. The best part of this one is that it's big enough to keep me warm at the same time, once it's finished I'll have to cart my project and another blanket with me to the rink!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

It is refreshing to find someone who understands that a weekend (especially a holiday weekend) isn't a weekend without hockey. So, you have a little Timbits? How fun! We are big Tim Horton fans...anytime we are in Canada or in some of the places around the upper mid-west (USA), that is one of the first places we go. And of course, a hockey mom wouldn't be without her needlework! Sounds like a perfect weekend!

staci said...

Looks like you had a terrific weekend! Lovin' your hockey blanket!

Patti said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me a comment that actually made me laugh out loud! love your blanket. Navy and White is so classic!
Love
Patti xxx

Yoyo said...

Oh my, I must really have been off the computer more than I thought, I completely missed your Canadian Thanksgiving. Glad you got to spend time on your favorite things Happy Thanksgiving. Hope you are adding to your Totally Useless Container, he he he he.

Cindy F. said...

Love your afghan!!