Followers

November 7, 2009

BeCause it's Pink for Stacy

I always feel a little anxious when I send a parcel out the door. I want it to get there in an instant so I know it's safe!! So much relief was felt when I heard from Stacy this morning that she received the HoE beCAUSE it's Pink exchange I sent her.

I chose to stitch Ink Circles Breast Cancer Awareness Ribbon Mandala and finish it into a needlebook for Stacy. Freebie can be found on the Ink Circles site here.

The front:


The inside:


And the goodies:


This was the first time I have tried finishing something as a needlebook and was so excited when it turned out as it did. I think this piece has become my favorite finish ever!

Enjoy Stacy, I'm so glad you like it!!

4 comments:

tkdquintmom said...

That was your first time???? WOW looks fantastic...it turned out beautiful, you should be very proud.

Lisa said...

Wow, you did an awesome job. Hard to believe that it was you first time to do this finish. I love the colors of the ribbons and the background. What a great package I am sure that Stacy will treasure it!

JOLENE said...

You did such a nice job on that needlecase. Stacy will love it for years to come.

Myra said...

OH my that is gorgeous! Great finishing job.