Followers

November 16, 2009

Update Time!

It's already time for another TUSAL update... wow, this month has flown by!


As you can see by the TUSAL pic, there's been BoInk progress (finally)! I've been missing my regular Sunday stitch sessions, but on the last two Sunday's only one of the kids has had hockey, or they've been at the same time and DH and I have headed off in seperate directions with kids & gear in tow. As a result, there's been more time spent working on BoInk.


Sorry for the crappy pic... trying to figure out how to take good pictures of this one, especially now that it's so much bigger!

And there's been many hours spent at the rink over the last couple of months, which means there's been crocheting happening. There's been a few more rows added to this afghan, I think I'm about three rows away from a happy dance! The only part I'm dreading now is weaving in all the ends... I don't know why I never do them as I go along, I always wait until the end!


Have a wonderful week and Happy Stitching!

4 comments:

Yoyo said...

Boy, the BOINK is really looking great, no wonder your TU Container is filling up! I used to crochet and knit a lot -- you're right -- why do we never hide those tails as we go!

staci said...

Your afghan looks so warm and cozy! Is it just me, but I always feel like those ripple patterns work up a bit quicker.

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful progress! That is a lot of stitches!!

Love the crocheting. I really enjoy that too!

Berit said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. :D

Your stitching and knitting are beautiful. I've tried learning to knit, but it curled up into a tube, lol!!

Maybe I'll have another go...but when?? Ah, crafting.