Followers

November 23, 2009

What a Weekend!

This was the craziest weekend we'd had in awhile! Are you ready???

Friday night was hockey. Saturday morning was hockey. Then again before lunch. Then Saturday night. Then again on Sunday afternoon. And a meeting for bingo (for the hockey club of course) Sunday morning! Ahhh, such is the life we lead :)

But on top of it all, my oldest was in a dance convention all weekend, 8 hours on Saturday and 8 hours on Sunday. The exciting part of her weekend was...


That's Peter (the tapper from this year's SYTYCD) and Taylor (Season 2 SYTYCD Canada)! They were at convention as instructor's this year. My girl was over the moon, especially for Peter. Tap is her favorite class, and what teenager wouldn't love to meet him anyways! LOL! Katee was there as well, what a star studded weekend!

Well, after all of that, there wasn't much in the way of stitching happening. I did manage to put a little time into BoInk on Sunday, here's my progress:


I finished off the left cross & did a wee bit more of the black border on the bottom motif.

Well, that's it folks and thanks for stopping by! Oh, and thank you so much for all the love on the needlebook in my last post! I enjoy reading all your comments :)

5 comments:

Daffycat said...

BoInk looks fantastic! The colors are just amazing.

Mare said...

Great stitching & I just love SYTYCD! Wow, Peter is so cute I bet she was thrilled to the bone! Love Katee too but don't remember the other guy. Very cool!

Carol said...

Wow, BoInk is coming along beautifully. It looks like a very fun stitch :)

Lisa said...

BoInk is coming along beautifully...you are really doing a lovely job! Boy, do I totally understand your life; especially the hockey, hockey, hockey!
Take care,
Lisa

Dani - tkdchick said...

Isn't it neat when you get to meet someone who inspires you?

BoInk looks fantatstic!