Followers

December 5, 2009

Brrrrr!

A little while ago my little guy was flipping through my magazines and asked me to stitch up this little fella. Said he looked like Jack Frost. I've had him stitched for a little while now, but decided to finally finish-finish him last night.


Heartfelt Harvey
Imaginating, Inc.
2008 JCS Ornament Issue


It's not too terribly cold here yet (for December), but holy, has the snow ever come down!! Two days ago we barely had a dusting, and today the drive to the rink looked like this...


It's been a long, slow trip to get anywhere around here, but with a little patience we managed :)

Enjoy the rest of your weekend, thanks for stopping by!

7 comments:

Carol said...

What a cute finish--and how sweet is that your husband picked it out! We only have a dusting of snow here and I love it--sure makes everything seem very Christmasy!

Hazel said...

Ooooh what a lot of lovely snow!! Very nice finish. I'm looking for red monocrome designs as well... might just have to do this one. xx

Tracey said...

What a cute snowman!! He looks great. I wish we had some snow! I'm not ready to go back to work tomorrow!!

JOLENE said...

Frosty is adorable! He really is!! Now you can hang him on your tree this year....as far as the snow, I hear ya!!!

drea_dear said...

What an adorable finish! And in case you haven't checked FB yet, THANK YOU!!! :)

Michele said...

Love Harvey! I still need to stitch him someday.

Lynn said...

hehe Carol... it was her son not her husband who picked it out :)