Followers

December 18, 2009

Final 2009 TUSAL Update


Here is the final progress post for the TUSAL in 2009. If you're looking for a no-pressure SAL, then hurry over to Yoyo's blog, she is taking signups for 2010 here now.

I've decided to start a new container for the next year. I'm going to keep these orts for now, maybe I'll do something with them, or maybe they'll just hang around until next year is finished & I'll combine the two. In other words, I have no clue what I'm going to do, we'll just have to wait & see :)

Next update is on the next new moon - January 16th.

2 comments:

Yoyo said...

Great work there!! I'll bet there are some wonderful stitchy memories in that jar. But me too, I need some of the really crafty people to give me ideas of what to do with it now. I hope you had lots of fun with our Totally Useless SAL. See ya next year he he he he he he.

Daffycat said...

Lovely!