Followers

December 15, 2009

Tis the Season


The tree is finally up, the Nativity is out and tonight we spent the evening at the kids' Christmas concert.... Yes, the Christmas season is here!! Now I just need to find a way to increase the amount of hours in the next 10 days to get it all done and have time to enjoy it!

I thought I'd share with you the first piece of cross-stitch I ever owned. It's a Christmas ornament from my mom I received some time before I ever picked up a needle and thread. I believe she stitched it from a Christmas Cross-Stitch magazine from Better Homes & Gardens, I'm guessing from about 1990.


Thank you for stopping by my little space in the world, I hope you find the time to relax in the upcoming days and remember... Enjoy the season!!

2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh, I remember that little bunny peaking through the wreath--I was stitching back in the 1990s (well, I began in the 1980s, actually!!). So cute...and what a nice memory for you.

Merry Christmas!

Lynn said...

Those were very fun ornaments to stitch and so quick to make up! It was very nice to see it on the tree on Christmas morning! Do I have an ornament from you?? (hint, hint... )