Followers

January 8, 2010

BoInk Update

Wow, I guess it's been a while since I've posted an update on BoInk. December was a slow month progress wise, there was a couple weeks I didn't pick it up at all, trying to get other stuff finished :)

But here is how it looks now, waiting for me to pick back up again on Sunday:


As a little Christmas gift, I decided to make a little something for the girls in the SAL. I thought they each might like a little piece of my project and made each of us a scissor fob using my fabric & fiber selections.


And the backs:


Andrea, Rebekah and Julie, I hope you get good use out of your fobs!! I've really been enjoying my first SAL and I'm realizing now that I'm past the halfway mark that I'm gonna miss this when it's over. I'll be on the lookout for the next one, LOL :)

Thank you for stopping by!

13 comments:

Meadows08 said...

Great job on your SAL! Wow...I can't imagine starting a project that detailed!

I bet your SAL partners loved the fobs. They're really lovely.

Theresa said...

Wow!!! Such thoughtful gifts!!! I'm sure they will treasure them. Who would've thought the design could also make beautiful fobs!!!!

Nancy said...

Such a pretty piece of stitching! I love all the colors, and the fobs are so fun!

Shelley said...

Your fobs are gorgeous! Your color choices are my favorite out of all the ones I've seen. Have you shared what they are, or do you plan to?

drea_dear said...

Great work on BoInk! I skipped a couple of Sundays in December, too. BTW, I love my fob, except that I hung it on my tree and called it an ornament. ;) It's in the box with the ornaments for next year. I didn't have any stitched ornaments until this year, so when I pull it out every year I'll remember this project!

Carol said...

How sweet of you to make each member a fob! They are all lovely--hard to pick a favorite :)

Myra said...

I admire your perserverance and love the fobs. What a lovely gesture of friendship. I know they will love them.

Wendy said...

Wow! You have done some nice stitching!! Great work.

Pumpkin said...

Boy, that is looking 'really' nice! And how sweet of you to make those fobs :o)

Jill said...

Hi Cole!
Great scissor fobs you made! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving the great comment. Happy Stitching :)
Jill

Siobhan said...

WOW! How neat to do those fobs for your fellow SALers--and how generous! I love your BOINK--the colors are fabulous.

Lynn said...

These really did turn out lovely! And the colors on your BOINK are stunning... great work, honey!!!

Terri said...

Looks great Nicole