Followers

January 16, 2010

TUSAL Reporting...

Oops! First TUSAL update of the year and I'm a day late!! Such is my life :)

Here's January's progress. Most of the orts are from the TTE Too exchange piece I've been working on.


And I've managed to get a little progress on my checkerboard this month... this is such a mind-numbing piece to work on. And some days, that's all I can handle!!


Now it's off to get some R&R for the rest of the evening... we were at the rink all afternoon and have to be back there tomorrow morning. DH and both kids have games tomorrow morning, so we'll be out the door bright & early!

10 comments:

Siobhan said...

Wow! Amazing checkerboard--that's really pretty!

Myra said...

You don't have far to go on the checkerboard - that is going to be a fun piece. How will you finish it?

Yoyo said...

Love your checkerboard, hope you get to work on it more soon as that Totally Useless Container needs filling up!

Nancy said...

I love your checkboard! Beautiful project!

Bonnie Brown said...

Checkerboard is very pretty!
I am late on my TUSAL update too.. life exactly.
Love the ort container!

BeckySC said...

Your WIP is looking fantastic!! That's a lot of stitching :)

Lynn B said...

I love this checkerboard it looks amazing!

Carol said...

So pretty! Will you really play checkers on it or frame it?

nima said...

amazing checker board....something similar is in my to do list

Pumpkin said...

What a pretty checkerboard piece! I've never seen that pattern before. You're almost done though ;o)