Followers

February 2, 2010

Scissor Case Exchange from Anita

Some days I just love my mailman :)

Today's mail brought my TTE Too Scissor Case exchange from Anita (no blog). Anita sent me the sweetest scissor case showcasing the thing that's most important to me...


Anita also included some cute goodies:


A baggie of flower sequins, a fuzzy pencil and these two decorated wooden clothespins. The bird and bunny are so detailed, they are so delicate with some very intricate woodwork.

Thank you Anita, this package made my day!!

9 comments:

stitchinfiend said...

That is just beautiful and nothing like a parcel to cheer one up.

Mylene said...

That's a lovely scissor case you received from Anita.

Bonnie Brown said...

Very nice exchange. Love the clothspins :)
Thank for the comment on my blog :)

Nancy said...

A package full of beautiful! I love the scissor case very much and also that fuzzy pencil!

Theresa said...

Sweet scissor case you got there!!!!! And those clothespins are super cute!!!!

Myra said...

What a great exchange. Love the little clothespins.

Daffycat said...

Wonderful exchange! Enjoy!

Meadows08 said...

What a lovely surprise! How lucky you are!

Pumpkin said...

Lovely goodies :o)