Followers

March 28, 2010

Another One!

Wow, these little suckers are flying all over blogland lately :) I've recently received the Sunshine Award from Theresa. Thank you so much Theresa!


The rules of this award are:

  1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
  2. Pass the award to 12 bloggers.
  3. Link the nominees within your post.
  4. Let them know they received this award by
    commenting on their blog.
  5. Share the love and link to the person from
    whom you received the award.
12 bloggers!! In one fleeting thought I think "How am I going to list 12?" and the next thought is "Only 12??"...

Here's a little taste of inspiration for you... My hope in listing these is that you may find some new inspiring blogs (or another source of enabling!) as well :)

  1. Drea-dear
  2. The Stitching Frog
  3. Hockey Mom Stitchin' Hobby
  4. Loretta's Stitching Blog
  5. I Want to do One More Stitch
  6. Gr8dame's Place
  7. My Nifty Needle
  8. An eye for threads @ Henley's Landing
  9. Bonnie's World
  10. Julie's Creations
  11. FogCity Dweller
  12. Stitchin Times Five
Enjoy your Sunday friends! I'm going to sneak away and get some BoInk stitching done... I'm so far behind the other ladies...

11 comments:

Tammy said...

ah thanks for the sunshine!! hugZ

Hazel said...

So many awards! Thanks for the links. x

drea_dear said...

I needed the sunshine - it's cloudy and threatening to rain all week (and it's Spring Break) in Idaho! I will definitely check out some of these blogs I haven't visited before!

Myra said...

Thanks Cole! I am honored.

valerie said...

Thanks Nicole...I could use some sunshine! Hope you're enjoying the weekend!

Jules said...

Aw, thanks Cole! It's rainy/stormy here in Central Fl today, so this definitely brought a bit of sunshine...

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Thank you for making a sunny day out of all the rain and clouds.
Be always in stitches

My Nifty Needle said...

Thanks a bunch Cole, you have no idea what this did for me today! I needed a little boost and there was your sweet little sunshine award. Thank you so much!

Leeanne

Siobhan said...

Congrats on the award, Cole! :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congratultions on your award!

Mylene said...

Congrats on the awards.

A happy and Blessed Easter!