Followers

April 19, 2010

Drive By Posting

Just a quick little note to let everyone know what's been up with me...
I'm working my little tail off!! Tax season has been a bugger this year and it's looking like my only day off this month is (was) April 4. And the work days have been long ~ like 10-12+ hours... And to top it off my home computer went kaput and died ~ and I haven't been able to look for a new one :) I have someone looking at it that's trying to restore my pictures, I was a bad girl & didn't save them to disk. Crossing my fingers he can, since they consist of our Disney pictures from our one family vacation! So with all that being said I've been a little bit absent...

I do have some things to share, including the beautiful project bags that arrived from a giveaway I won hosted by Myra. They are so lovely... picture to come when I get back to my regular scheduled programming :) I'm so far behind in updating & I just noticed that I've missed the last 2 months of TUSAL updates!

Just 11 more sleeps, or lack thereof... Then I hope to be back to normal (after a good long sleep!). And hopefully I'll bring something exciting with me when I come back to this space :)

Until then...

8 comments:

valerie said...

Hang in there Nicole. Hope you come back rested and rejuvenated!

Carol said...

Sounds like a grueling month, Nicole! Hope you can celebrate when it is over :)

Nancy said...

I can't even imagine working in a tax environment during tax season! Hope things calm down soon so you can resume normality!

Mylene said...

Hope things settle down soon for you!!

Siobhan said...

Hang in there!! Taxes--ugh. The bane of my existance. Hope things have calmed down a bit!

Pumpkin said...

No wonder you want this month to be over with! You're almost there :o)

Can't wait to see pictures.

Lynn said...

You did it babe!!! 322.5 hours later... what a month!!

Now you can take some time with your babies and for yourself! Oh, and maybe some for your mummy too, lol!

Love you!

Vinniey said...

How are you? Just dropping by to read your blog. Hope you can pick up the needle soon. :)