Followers

May 23, 2010

Crochet Hat Pincushion

Recently Nima posted an offer for her crochet hat pincushion pattern she created. I took her up on her offer, requested the pattern and got started right away! This little pincushion is something that makes you smile as it takes shape and you don't want to put it down until you're finished!


My girls had fun playing with the hat and digging through the button jar to help find the perfect accessory. We decided simple & classic was best, at least this time. There will probably be more hats in my future since my daughter asked for one for her dolls too :)

Hurry over to Nima's blog, she's only offering the pattern until the end of the month!

9 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

that is very cute!!!

Pumpkin said...

Very sweet! Great job Cole :o)

Theresa said...

Cute hat!!! Although I don't know how to corchet, I've been admiring all the lovely hats on Nima's blog!!! You guys are all so creative!!!

nima said...

Nicole i love this classic look of your pincushion. Thank you so much for taking time to work with my pattern.

Joanna said...

I like your little hat. I agree that they are fun to make. And every one is beautiful.

Siobhan said...

Very cute! I love the crochet you've been doing--great job!

Deb said...

That is so sweet. I think that I better go after that pattern.

Mylene said...

Great job on the crocheted pincushion, it looks lovely!

Lynn said...

Such a talented girl!!! Love you!