Followers

May 25, 2010

Early Christmas Exchange from Ina

Treats in the mailbox today!!!  I received this beautiful Christmas ornament from Ina (no blog) for the HoE Early Christmas Exchange.


This "Stitchin' Santa" is just adorable!!  I love the triangle shaped finish and the stitching motifs on his suit!  Ina's stitching and finishing are just flawless, she's done an amazing job.


I've participated in four exchanges with HoE now and have been fortunate enough to be paired with Ina in three of them now!  We're practically family! LOL

Thanks so much Ina, I'm in love with this little Santa and cannot wait for him to have a place of honor on my tree this Christmas.  Maybe I'll have to have a mini tree where all these lovelies can stay out year round...  hmmm... 

***Edited to Add***

Pattern Found!!!  Please see this post for details :)

7 comments:

Mylene said...

WOW! A very cute ornament and so neatly finished!

Theresa said...

He is adorable!!!! What a great exchange from Ina~~~~

Hazel said...

Beautiful ornie! x

Deb said...

Oh my goodness, that Santa is just too cute. What a wonderful exchange!

Pumpkin said...

What a neat finish!

Christmas already? Oye! ;o)

Lynn said...

I'm so lucky I get to see your treasures in person!! Looking forward to seeing this little fellow!

Helen said...

The Stitching Santa is lovely - do you have any idea where the chart is available?