Followers

June 28, 2010

HoE ABC Exchange from Patti!

Today's mail brought my HoE ABC Exchange from Patti.  I was so excited to open up the package and see this little gem inside!


Patti stitched Carol R's Sew Easy and finished into this sweet pinkeep (my very first!) for me.  It's so sweet & tiny, I just love it!  Thanks so much Patti!!

I love seeing all these presents in my mailbox, it makes me want to bust out in song, lol!  Does anyone else hear these lyrics when they open the mailbox and see they've received some beauties from their friends??

Here's the mail, it never fails.
It makes me want to wag my tail.
When it comes I want to wail - Mail!

Or maybe I'm just crazy... LOL

Thanks for stopping by today!

Psst...  check out Patti's blog ~ she's having a secret giveaway for reaching 200 followers!  And while you're clicking on links, check out Carol's charts too...  she's one talented lady :)

8 comments:

Vonna said...

What a nice exchange!Congratulations :)

Mylene said...

A lovely piece reecieved from the exchange. Enjoy!

Hope you are having a lovely week.

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful piece!

I'm addicted to my mailbox ;o)

Deb said...

What a great pinkeep! Patti did a wonderful job on it. I'm like you with the mailbox - I love looking inside!

Hazel said...

Lovely piece. x

Lindsay-ann said...

Love your pinkeep. It's so pretty. We don't have mailboxes here, our mail is put through a letterbox in our door. It's great to come home, open the door and see what's there. Lindsay
x

Siobhan said...

What a sweet exchange piece! Lucky you. :)

Lynn said...

heheheh... I think you're losing it honey... I've never heard those lyrics before!!

You'll have to sing them to me next time we talk!!