Followers

June 12, 2010

TTE Pincushion Exchange from Liz

Last week's mail brought this sweet pincushion to my door from Liz (no blog).  Liz stitched one of the Stitching Devils from EMS (over one!) and finished it into this cute sunflower!



And a close up of her delicate over-one stitching :)


And Liz personalized the back too (again ~ all over one!):


Liz also included the fabric you see in the pic :)

I think my favorite part of these exchanges is being able to see everyone else's creativity up close!  I never would've thought of this type of finish on my own.  Very enabling inspiring!

Thank you Liz!!

{and we're back online ~ yay!}

3 comments:

Meadows08 said...

What a gorgeous pincushion! Liz must have the patience of a Saint to stitch that design over one!!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

OMG what an amazing pincushion!!!! You are so lucky!

Pumpkin said...

Wow! What a unique idea and her finishing is lovely :o)