Followers

June 24, 2010

TUSAL, BoInk Update and a Stash Enhancement!

I'm late, so very, very, late...  here is June's TUSAL update!


That's the proof that there's been stitching happening around here.  It doesn't feel like there's been that much, so it's nice to see the progress somewhere!

And I haven't posted a BoInk update since... February!!  Oops!  How is that even possible??  Not mentioning any names, but someone's been slacking!  I haven't been spending very much time on this piece, not near as much time as I'd like to anyways.  I've got to get moving though, I'm so far behind the other ladies. 


And because one can never have too much...


I can't decide which one's my favorite...  I think either Shores or Christmas.  Hmmm... better get some items crossed off the WIP list so I can start something new!

Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the world :)

Psst...  have you seen this amazing little girl???

12 comments:

Meadows08 said...

Great stash! I've seen some of those chart stitched up and they're beautiful. I've never seen the one on the front right.

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Well if you start the Christmas one now you could have it finished by December. and Man, can that little girl sing.
Be always in stitches.

Deb said...

BoInk looks incredible. It looks like a lot of work, but it's going to be stunning when it's done. And great stash too! Those will keep you busy for a while.

Carol said...

Good for you for getting ALL of the HRH charts, Nicole! I'm about half-way finished with the Christmas one right now (working on the ice-skaters block). You'll have a wonderful time stitching these...

Can't wait to see BoInk finished up--it will be lovely :)

Lisa said...

Your BoInk is really progressing. I see a finish coming soon :) Looks like it was Christmas time in June for you with the addition of all the wonderful stash. Can't wait to hear what you will stitch first!
Take care and have a nice weekend!

natalie said...

I am DYING to start some HRH, but I am making myself finish a couple other things first. The wait is killing me!

Elaine said...

Bolnk is looking fab.
Enjoy all that wonderful new stash.

Melanie said...

Man, everybody's got some GREAT stash this week!!!

Daffycat said...

Oh Cole, your TU SAL is lovely. I really like your container. It is going to be spectacular when it is stuffed full ~ that slim design is striking.

Pumpkin said...

Fabulous!

Nice stash! Great taste in your selection ;o)

OMG, she's incredible!

MommaInStitches said...

Nice Stash!! Your Boink is coming along nicely ; )

FIONA said...

Love your shopping stash! And don't you just love the Gift of Stitching? Happy to have found you blog and thanks for visiting mine! x