Followers

July 22, 2010

Missing!

Oh my, my mojo seems to have disappeared this week.  Seriously, I've been spending more time looking at my stitching thinking "I should pick that up" than anything else!  It's been kinda depressing for me actually. 

Considering it's such a pathetic start, I'm probably safe to show my start on my next exchange piece...  and it's due in the mail next week!  This is all the stitching I've done in about the last week or so...


I'm guessing that I've just been way to distracted with a bunch of stuff that's been happening at the office lately, but it's weird as that's never seem to mattered for me before.  If anything I think I would normally stitch more as stitching seems to be an outlet or stress reliever for me.  If I'm sitting down, there's usually needle and thread in hand.  If I missed an evening of my stitchy time I'd get the shakes and go through withdrawals!

As you can see, I'm really missing my mojo....  If you find it, will you tell it that and send it back to me??

On the bright side, it's Friday tomorrow!  So thanks for stopping by and I hope you've been crossing more x's than I've been :)

14 comments:

Patty C. said...

I hear your mojo is in the freezer next to the ice cream - lol

valerie said...

Ugh, I hate it when my mojo disappears! I hope it comes back soon!

Meadows08 said...

My mojo has been missing for months! I actually put two lengths of floss in an LHN last weekend and was amazed at myself. I don't get why this happens! I hope yours comes back soon!!!

Mylene said...

I hope your stitching mojo get back soon for you.

Have a good weekend!

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

OK, so I just sent your MOJO a MEMO and it was all in CAPS so it would be clear... Hope it comes back quickly.
Be always in stitches.

Elaine said...

Aww I;m sure it is just having a vacation and will be back soon. Hugs!

Danielle said...

I am sending you mojo forthwith!!! Usually what works for me is just saying, okay, I will work one length of thread, and then the next thing I know an hour has gone by!

Pumpkin said...

If you find your mojo, can you ask it where mine is? LOL! I think mine too off because of the heat ;o)

Deb said...

I'll try to send it back to you. I love mine for about two or three months and it's now just coming back, so I'll send part of mine to you.

Carol said...

I hope things get better at the office for you! I find myself not stitching as much in this heat, either. In fact my blog posting seems to have dwindled to only twice a month!

Hang in there, Nicole--your mojo will reappear sooner or later ;)

staci said...

So sorry that your mojo has disappeared! I hate it when that happens. Hopefully it'll return soon :)

nima said...

hope that you get back your mojo fast...it hapens at times for me too...

Daffycat said...

Ah, that elusive mojo...it will return when it's good and ready. Just hang in there!

Suzanne said...

Hope your mojo returns. I know mine did in a big hurry once I realised I had two exchanges due at the end of the week.