Followers

August 28, 2010

For the Birds Exchange from Sandra

This week I received my HoE For the Birds exchange from Sandra in Barbados.  Sandra chose a Prairie Schooler design for me and stitched and finished it so beautifully.  She added a pocket on the back of the cushion to hold my scissors or a packet of needles. 


I don't believe Sandra has a blog anymore, the link didn't work on the HoE blog, but please correct me if I'm wrong!  Sandra updated me with her blog address, you can visit her here!  Thanks Sandra :)

Thank you so much Sandra!  And the postcard you sent also shows me that I think I need to see Barbados one day :)

11 comments:

Lisa said...

What a wonderful pillow - looks beautifully stitched and finished. Loved the fact that there is a little pocket for scissors and needles. You're a lucky one :)

Sally said...

I absolutely love the pillow that Sandra stitched for you. It is beautiful.

valerie said...

Beautiful pillow! Love that it can be a scissor keep too...

Melanie said...

Beautiful little pillow. :)

Mylene said...

A beautiful exchange received!

Hazel said...

Beautiful exchange. x

pat said...

very nice !
Pat

Pumpkin said...

Lovely! It's fun getting the mail when you receive things like this :o)

Elaine said...

Beautiful exchange pillow!

Tatkis said...

Wow! Congratulations, you've received very nice pillow :)

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Suzanne said...

Lovely pillow. What a nice touch to add the little pocket on the back.