Followers

October 25, 2010

Goodies in my Mailbox!

This past week some wonderful treats landed in my mailbox!  I haven't posted them yet due to a combination of having a crazy week and gross grey weather...  the weather didn't get any better this weekend, but I figured a posting was due anyways :)

First up ~ I was extremely lucky and had my name drawn as the Day 2 winner in Annette & Missy Ann's 31 Days of Halloween giveaway.  Missy Ann's package seemed to take the long way to my house (just like the last time when I sent a package to her!) but it arrived this week, and I just love it!! 


You can't even imagine how loudly I squealed when I opened the package and saw this little gem after how I coveted the one Missy Ann sent out for the HoE Halloween exchange!

And speaking of the Halloween Exchange, I also received this package of goodies from Kelrain...


Kelrain chose to stitch me a BBD stocking and she finished it perfectly!  She included a package of Piecemaker needles and two skeins of HDF silks, which I haven't been able to stop touching since I opened her package!

Thank you so much ladies, you two made my October!  Now to find the right place to show off my goodies :)

14 comments:

Tatkis said...

Such a wonderful packages! Congratulations, Nicole!
I'm waiting some fabrics from USA and looking into postbox at least two times a day :))

Hugs,
Tatyana

jayne@~an eye for threads~ said...

Very nice packages and I am sure you will enjoy them to the fullest. Congratulations.
Be always in stitches.

Vinniey said...

Congratulations on the wins. Enjoyed your new stash. :)

dixiesamplardesigns said...

Kudos on your recent wins...lovely items too! Love the stocking finish Kelrain sent you...beautiful work.

HAPPY STITCHIN'
Terri

natalie said...

That little bird is awesome!! I love it!

Sally said...

What a fantastic win and wonderful exchange package! Love that birdy!

Karen said...

Two great packages! I just love the halloween bird!

Carol said...

Congratulations on your win and the wonderful exchange gift from Kelrain--that stocking is so cute :) Hope your mailbox keeps delivering more goodies!

Melanie said...

Awwww, man, I love the Halloween stocking!!!!

Nancy said...

Such fun and pretty goodies! Enjoy!

Daffycat said...

Lovely mail! Congratulations winning day 2...I'm the day 22 winner. I can't wait!

Pumpkin said...

You definitely had a good mail week :o)

Lisa S said...

Congratulations on your win!
I LOVE that stocking too!

valerie said...

Yay! Congrats on the giveaway win. That tweet is so cute! Love the exchange too...wonderful stocking.