Followers

October 14, 2010

HoE Halloween Exchange for Amy

Earlier this week I heard from Amy that she received the HoE Halloween Exchange I sent to her.  I chose a design from this year's JCS Halloween issue and finished it as a scissor fob.  Amy says this is the first scissor fob she's ever received, so I guess I chose the right type of finish! 




Tricks or Treats
by Val's Stuff
JCS Sept/Oct 2010
32ct Queen Anne Lace
hand dyed Jobelin
DMC as charted
JABC button

And the whole package:


Amy, I'm glad you (and your daughter!) enjoyed the package I sent... Happy Halloween!!

And don't forget to sign up for my giveaway...  I'll be drawing a name tomorrow night!  Enjoy your Friday and we'll see you tomorrow!  Thanks for stopping by :)

10 comments:

valerie said...

Cute exchange! Love the fob!

Sally said...

What a cute fob! Of course I would love it as I stitched this one myself :) Lovely package you sent.

Kathy A. said...

That is a gorgoeus little fob. Very nice work.

Pumpkin said...

Adorable! Great job Cole :o)

Theresa said...

This is adorable!!! Perfect for this exchange!!!

Blu said...

What a cute exchange!

Melanie said...

Adorable!!! :)

Myra said...

Fabulous exchange! You did a great job.

Tatkis said...

Such a cute and positive design! And additions are great :)

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Daffycat said...

Oh what a sweet fob you made for Amy! I love how you took part of the design to create the back side!