Followers

October 26, 2010

Stitching for a Cause

Earlier this year, Pumpkin let us join in on her celebration and asked for stitchers to participate in Attic Needlework's Annual Silent Auction for Breast Cancer Research through the Pumpkin Patch & Co Breast Fund.  Well, I'm running a little further behind than I'd like since the auction date is coming up quickly, but I mailed my donation piece today.




Mrs. Santa
Casey  Buonaugurio
The Cross Stitcher ~ October 2010
28ct mystery linen
DMC & Kreinik fibres
Mill Hill beads & JABC button
knotted hanger made by my girl

I sure hope it gets to Arizona in time! 

16 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh it is just LOVELY!
love her little Spectacles and cake :)

Patty C. said...

Congrats on a lovely finish & a gesture for a wonderful cause :)

Theresa said...

Such a cute finish!!!! It is so nice of you to do this~ I hope it will arrive on time!!!!

Hazel said...

That is a gorgeous finish. Love it. x

Elaine said...

Such an adorable finish for a wonderful cause.

Cindy's Stitching said...

Mrs. Clause is so pretty. Your granny stripe is so nice. How funny I am just starting mine.

Lisa said...

What a fun and whimsical Mrs. Santa. I love it! Congratulations on your finish and what a wonderful cause to stitch it for!
Take care!

Tatkis said...

Such a nice lady :) and your finish is lovely!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Lisa S said...

Fantastic finish! She is adorable! What a wonderful cause :)

Blu said...

What a cute finish! Mrs. C is so adorable!

Carol said...

Mrs. Clause is so cute--haven't seen that one before!! Congratulations on a wonderful finish for such a worthwhile cause :)

Pumpkin said...

I think she is super adorable Cole! Thank you again :o)

Sally said...

She is so cute!

Annie said...

She's a cutie. I'm sure she'll bring a good donation for the cause!

Siobhan said...

That is just TOOOO cute!!

Crochet with Raymond said...

So cute! oh my, all of those tiny stitches!!!!!