Followers

October 17, 2010

TTE Too Pinkeep for Audrone

I saw on the TTE Too blog that Audrone received the pinkeep I made for her in the Pinkeep Exchange.  This was the first pinkeep I had made and I was pretty excited with how it turned out.  I think there's a couple of things I might do differently next time, but that's always how it goes :)  That's what one of my favorite things about exchanging has been, the challenge of trying new finishes!





Sew Easy
32ct Belgium Linen
DMC Variations 4200

The pinkeep is backed with the fabric shown in the last picture.  Audrone posted some really nice pictures too, you can see them on her blog here

I'm glad to see you like it Audrone.  I'm so happy it arrived safely & quickly!

I'm amazed to see that I'm approaching 100 followers!  Welcome to all my new visitors, I hope you enjoy what you see and will keep coming back for more...  I think there may be call for another giveaway after the big 1-0-0 is reached, but I have to finish my piece for the Attic Needlework's auction through the Pumpkin Patch & Co Breast Fund first!  That HAS TO hit the mail this week!!

Thank you for stopping by today!

16 comments:

Lei B. said...

What a pretty pinkeep. You did a wonderful job and I love the colors you chose. Makes me want to step out and try my hand at an exchange. Take care.

valerie said...

So pretty! You did a great job and I love the thread color you used!

Myra said...

Very pretty and your finishing looks great!

Elaine said...

Love your pretty finish!

Pumpkin said...

Brilliant finish Cole :o)

Congrats! You ARE almost there!

Gillian said...

What a darling project! I have never seen a pinkeep before, but what a clever thing it is :)

I love the xstitch sampler pattern on the top - Beautiful work :)

Karen said...

Very cute finish. I love the thread choice.

Blu said...

Very pretty finish! Lovely colour.

Theresa said...

Gorgeous pinkeep!!!!! I love the thread color!!!! Well done~

Carol said...

Really gorgeous, Nicole--and your finishing looks perfect to me :)

Good luck getting that ornament finished!

natalie said...

The pin keep turned out great! I just did my first one, too, and I will definitely do it differently next time. You're almost to 100! That's awesome!

Siobhan said...

What a beautiful exchange piece! Your finishing is fantastic.

Sally said...

What a beautiful pinkeep. So beautifully stitched and finished :)

Lindsay-ann said...

The pinkeep is lovely. Such a great idea. I love the cute halloween scissor fob too.
Lindsay
x

Tatkis said...

Such a sweet pinkeep, Nicole! Great work! I love your color choice and the pins!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Dani - tkdchick said...

You did a great job and its beautifully finished!