Followers

December 7, 2010

TUSAL & Ornament Exchange

I missed the new moon, again...  totally distracted, or just plain laziness, you can be the judge :)  Regardless, here is where my TUSAL container sits since the last time I posted an update.


Wow, I didn't realize how crooked that picture is until just now! 

Unfortunately, it seems like the creator of the Totally Useless Stitch-A-Long has long since disappeared, she's even deleted her blog recently.  I believe many of the participants were going to keep their containers going in the new year, but Daffycat decided to make it official.  If you'd like to join in, head on over to her blog and get in on the fun :)

Next up is the ornament I stitched for this years Ornament Exchange with the HoE exchange group.  My partner for this exchange was Gwen who emailed me today letting me know her ornament arrived.


Prancer by Judy Whitman of JBW Designs
2004 JCS Ornament Issue
25ct Lugana
Recommended DMC
replaced beads with Kreinik #4 braid

Funny thing is, Gwen stitched this same pattern for her partner too!  Enjoy Gwen, and Merry Christmas!

Thank you for stopping by!

10 comments:

gracie said...

Very nice ...I also plan to continue to post my TUSAL....

Kathy said...

The ornament is just beautiful. I love that design.

Casey said...

love the ornament!

Pumpkin said...

LOL! Amazing, out of all the ornaments out there, you two chose the same one :o) Well done Nicole!

valerie said...

Cute ornie! I plan on continuing with the TUSAL. I need to post! I keep forgetting. lol

Carol said...

Very, very cute reindeer, Nicole--I love the pretty border around it, too. And you know that Gwen will like it since she stitched it herself :)

Sally said...

What a sweet ornament! Love it!

Daffycat said...

Thanks for the shout-out, Nicole! This is gonna be an awesome stitching year ~ I can tell!

Siobhan said...

What a great ornament! Congrats on the finish.

Lei B. said...

Such a pretty ornament. Your finishing is just beautiful. Take care.