Followers

January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Do you make resolutions?  I never really have before, and don't really have any new plans for this upcoming year either.  I guess that means things are going pretty good?!?  haha

I've been reading all the crafty goals that are out there for 2011 and they're looking pretty good!  Mine are pretty straight-forward I think ~ more crafty time!  I'd like to stitch more ornaments this year, learn some new crochet techniques and I still want to learn to knit :)  There's a yarn store across from where I work that offers knitting classes, I think I'll be looking into those this year.  Should be an interesting, crafty year!


On Christmas Eve my HoE Ornamant Exchange arrived from Melissa.  What perfect timing!  I was starting to get a little antsy thinking it wasn't going to make it by Christmas ~ but it did and it was well worth waiting for!  Just look for yourself :)


Thank you so much Melissa, I just love it!

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I wish you all the best for 2011 :)

13 comments:

Meadows08 said...

I don't really make goals or New Years Resolutions either, though I want to stitch more and get back to meal planning. Here is a tutorial for a gorgeous crochet afghan:

http://www.artoftangle.com/snowflake.htm

Happy New Year!

Pumpkin said...

Lovely job Nicole :o)

valerie said...

Great ornie from Melissa...it's a cute one! Happy New Year!

Patty C. said...

Congrats on the exchange Cole - it's beautiful - now you have a start on your ornaments for 2011 :)

Bec said...

Hi cole.

Thanks for following my blog :)

That is a gorgeous ornament!

Looking forward to seeing your crafty work through out the year. :)

Happy Stitching
Bec

Hazel said...

Beautiful ornie! Happy new year. x

Deanne J said...

Happy New Year

Deanne J said...

Happy New Year

lovestitch said...

Wishing you a Great New Year filled with all that is wonderful!

Lisa said...

I was on the fense about posting my stitching goals, for when you make something public like that one might feel guilty if the goals aren't accomplished. However, I did go ahead and post mine on my blog...right on top - for myself. As a reminder that I definitely have things to stitch and finish to help me remember to "stitch from my stash". And...all of the things on my list are things for "me" something a little different than in years prior.

Your ornament is beautiful. I am glad that it arrived in time to enjoy on the tree!

Take care

Tatkis said...

Happy New Year, Nicole! May all your wishes and plans come true in 2011 ;)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Melanie said...

Happy New Year!!!

www.knittinghelp.com was a huge help to me when I was learning to knit a few (4? 5?) years ago. My MIL taught me the knit stitch but nothing else (like purling, casting on/off, etc.) so I was flying blind. That web site was my BFF for a long time. lol

nima said...

Happy New year cole...