Followers

January 7, 2011

My ABC's

I saw this on Ziggyeor's blog today and decided to play along!

ABC's of me...


A - Age: 34
B - Bed size: Queen {it should be bigger, but then it wouldn't fit in our bedroom!}
C - Chore you hate: Laundry ~ I can never catch up!
D - Dog's name: don't have any
E - Essential start of the day item: Does coffee count?
F - Favorite color: I have 2... I'm partial to both green and pink
G - Gold or Silver: I think I like Silver better
H - Height: 5'4"
I - Instruments you play: None, I'm pretty sure if you ask anyone around, I'm tone-deaf!
J - Job: Administrative Supervisor
K - Kids: Three ~ they keep us very busy!
L - Living arrangements: The hubby and the kiddies
M - Music you love:  You'll find my radio station is ALWAYS tuned to country, but there a lot more than that on my playlist :)
N - Nicknames: Cole
O - Overnight hospital stay at hospital: Jaw surgery in high school, and the births of my 3 babes...  other than that you'd have to ask my mother :)
P - Pet Peeve:  When someone doesn't claim responsibility for their actions and starts playing the blame game
Q - Quote from a movie:  "Inconceivable!"  {I had to keep this one just as I found it!}
R - Right handed or left: Right
S - Siblings: Two, my brother and step-sister
T - Time you wake up:  5:45 the alarm goes off ~ when I get out of the bed can be another matter entirely!
U - Underwear: the amount of fabric depends on my mood ;)
V - Vegetable you dislike: I don't think there is one
W - Workout Style: what's that?  do the stairs at the office count?
X - X-rays you've had: dental, facial, hand, pelvic, ankle...  that might be it!
Y - Yummy food you make:  nothing specific, just the baking I think!
Z - The best place to visit:  Why, Disneyland of course!  It's the happiest place on earth don'tcha know?  Can I go there now?

...and now you know my ABC's, won't you play along with me?  If you do, leave me a comment so I can come and learn a little bit more about you too :)

Happy Friday!

8 comments:

valerie said...

Ooooo, fun! I think I will play on Sunday. Just a mini break from stitching right now and then off to bed! Happy weekend!

Ziggyeor said...

Nice I like your comment on U! I didn't think of that.
I - you and me both! I liked True Blood when Sookie says I couldn't carry a tune in a bucket with a lid on it!

Lynn said...

heehee... I like your comment for U too!!

You forgot your hospital stay for adenoidectomy when you were four, lol!

Lisa said...

Fun comments and nice to get to know a little about you. I have decided to play too.
Take care and Happy Saturday!

Meadows08 said...

Thanks for sharing! I might do this too...we'll see :)

Cheryl said...

Hey! Check out my blog, you are a winner for being my 100th follower! Ive just posted about it. Thanks for following :-) Ive added your blog to my google reader, its great!
Cheryl
p.s. oh i will need your mailing address at some point my email is cherylthomas3000 at yahoo dot com

Dani - tkdchick said...

That's fun!

Lei B. said...

I love your list, especially your answer to U. Too cute!