Followers

March 5, 2011

TUSAL Posting

TUSAL time again ~ already!  February flew by for me,  it just felt like I blinked and it was gone!!  So here's what I was up to last month...


As you can tell ~ all stitching was RED!  And unfortunately, I was hit with a case of the frogs too :'(  I found a major counting error in my exchange piece which ended up with me having to redo half of the piece I was working on and missing the mailing date.  Grrr, I was mad at myself!  These things happen, but I don't want to be known as one of "those"...  I guess I just need to redeem myself and mail early with the next one, but not until after tax season is over and life resumes as normal!

Since February absolutely FLEW by for us, I'm focusing on trying to slow things down around here...



Thank you for stopping by today, I'm wishing all of you a fantastic weekend!  Hopefully this "slowing down" that I'm trying to accomplish will work and I'll be back before another three weeks passes by...

4 comments:

Pumpkin said...

That reminds me! We have a puzzle I should dig out :o)

Daffycat said...

Awesome ORT report!

I love jigsaws! They drive my DH nuts though because I take over the kitchen table with them...

Dani - tkdchick said...

Sorry to hear you had a case of the frogs but those reds are so pretty.

Thank you for your words about Cuddles

Siobhan said...

Sorry to hear about the frogging! Fun way to relax after a bit of rippppping--doing puzzles! :)