Followers

November 15, 2011

A Baby Gift

**Edited to add link for bag, see end of post**

Last month our family was blessed with another little babe, I also became a great aunt! We had the baby shower for my niece and great-niece a couple of weekends ago and actually took pics of the gifts for you! LOL

I crocheted a blanket for the babe with Red Heart Soft Touch (and it's sooo soft!) and we made her a duct tape diaper bag, which thankfully she loved. She even had a friend ask "what brand is your bag?"... How's that for a compliment!!

I'll update with some links for the bag inspiration when I can... I'm posting from my phone, my computer and camera aren't really on speaking terms at the moment :). Thank goodness for the Blogger app!

Thanks for visiting... Have a great week!




** Duct tape bag inspiration can be found here.  You should try it, they are A LOT of fun!  They will slowly replace gift bags in my house I think, this one is actually the third bag we've made. 

9 comments:

Christina said...

Oh that blanket is so beautiful. You've made me really want to learn to crochet!

Tatkis said...

Great gifts! And congratulations with the baby boom :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

T's Daily Treasures said...

Lovely blanket. I especially like the one you made with honeydew and buff colors. Never heard of a duct tape bag but it looks great. :) Happy week to you, Tammy

nima said...

wow...beautifu;

Pumpkin said...

The blanket is beautiful!

LOL! That bag is SO neat :o)

Heather - The Good Life said...

Wonderful gifts and sure to be appreciated. Thank you for your nice comment on my blog.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Beautiful blankie and how coolis that duct tape bag!!!

brettdean said...

It`s so beautiful and so attractive gifts for the baby..


Baby gifts

Siobhan said...

What sweet finishes! I love that crochet especially. My daughter's working on an afghan for me & she can't go fast enough! ;)