Followers

November 7, 2011

An Update

Wow, it's been a while, hasn't it?

2011 has been a challenging year in my house and it just hasn't been very easy to blog regularly. Computer issues galore, DH had some health issues, working like a dog, and most of all, we became grandparents in August to the most amazing little man I've ever met! But seeing as how my daughter is finishing high school this year, it's been quite an adjustment, first emotionally and then living with a baby in the house again! But we're settling in, she's doing amazingly well in school, and it's time to update the blog!

Just a quick update post, I'm learning the Blogger app on my new phone... I hope to be back real soon to share some fun stuff :)

Thank you for stopping by, I've missed visiting with all of you!

7 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

congratulations on the baby. they bring joy. Hope hubby is doing well.

Tatkis said...

Waiting for more news :)
Congratulations with your grandson birth!!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Cath said...

Congrats Grandma . Good to see you aroun again .
take care . X

Pumpkin said...

Glad to see you Blogging again Cole! Congratulations again on being a Grandma :o)

Melanie said...

Nice to see an update from you. :)

valerie said...

Wow, lots going on! Glad to hear you're well and congrats on becoming a grandma!

Siobhan said...

Congratulations on your new grandson! A baby is a blessing no matter when they arrive. I'm sure it's been an adjustment but that he makes it all worthwhile. Blog when you can--we'll be here whenever you post! :)