Followers

January 25, 2012

Halloween Costume

There was a lot of blogging I missed last year... some really fun stuff too!  Here's a photo of the project that started the duct tape obsession around these parts!


I think this was our funnest Halloween costume to date!  It won me a prize at the office and Jocelyn received a lot of attention when we were out Halloween night, cars honking and people pointing from across the way "cool costume!".  It was so funny since she is definitely not the type of girl that enjoys being the center of attention...  she quickly let us know that she will be dressing up as "something boring" for next Halloween.  I suggested maybe a turtle from the way she was trying to hide her head in that box when people were noticing her!

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Love the story~~ I can see Jocelyn hiding from all the attention!! LOL
Thanks for sharing!!

Melanie said...

LOL!!! Too funny.

Randi~Dukes and Duchesses said...

I just love that costume ... you did an amazing job! Thanks so much for sharing the post with me.

Pumpkin said...

Brilliant idea Cole!

Siobhán said...

LOL about the turtle comment! What a great costume! My mother was a school nurse before she retired, and so would dress up for Halloween. One year she sent me an email saying that she was a cereal killer. I thought--oh my gosh, how awkward that my mother can't spell! When I said, "You mean serial, right?", she said no. Turns out she made a little cereal box with a plastic knife sticking through it. LOL When my daughter had to dress up for her final year in HS for Halloween (a senior year rite), we made two big poster boards to look like a cereal box, tied them with ropes so that she could wear it like a vest. We then painted a big fake cleaver with red paint and glued cereal flakes to it. She was mad at us not buying a costume at first, but got so much attention that she loved it. LOL

Márta said...

Rubik kocka jelmez- remek ötlet!