Followers

January 17, 2012

It's Hair Massacure time again!

Some of you may remember last year when my daughter Jocelyn decided to participate in a local charity event called Hair Massacure...  well this year my son Ethan decided it's his turn and has set a fundraising goal of $500! 


Ethan has dyed his hair pink and will be shaving his head in support of this great cause on February 3rd!

If anyone would like to help Ethan achieve his goal, please visit his donation page here. He thanks you very much for your support :)

3 comments:

Tatkis said...

Your children are so kind and generous! Fantastic!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Francesca said...

You really brought up your children well. Brava! Ethan looks so cute with pink hair. I am following you from Rome! I am Sicilian but I grew up in New York in the 60s and 70s. My husband is Japanese and my daughter sings the oldies but goodies I brought her up on. She is bringing the good old American music to Italy.

Pumpkin said...

That's awesome! Thank you so much Ethan and good luck with achieving your goal :o)