Followers

February 22, 2012

TUSAL ~ February 2012

 Another month has flown by again, here's my TUSAL update for this month.


There's a little bit more in there than last month... actually, quite a bit!  At least compared to what it had been for so long...  The only thing that's seen the light of day this month has been the hubby's stocking, but we're making progress!  I'm excited about this one, it's coming along nicely.  But that's what happens when there's actually stitching being done :)


I ordered myself a little stash enhancement a few days ago and I cannot wait for it to come so I can share!  I'm so excited about this order, and do you know what the best part about it is?  It was FREE!  Yup, that's right ~ 100% free.  I paid for it with PayPal gift cards I earned through Swagbucks and Superpoints...  if you're interested in learning about these two sites feel free to send me an email, my address is in my profile.  They're fun and are helping me add to that ever growing to-do list!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, your visits make me smile!

10 comments:

Tatkis said...

Lovely stocking process, and great congrats about your free order!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Pumpkin said...

That's awesome!!!!

Your stocking is looking great Cole :o)

Daffycat said...

Pretty ORTs, Cole! The stocking is growing!

Siobhán said...

What a cute stocking! It's adorable--nice progress.

Jeanne said...

That stocking is just wonderful - I love the penguins! Looks like you really have a big portion of it done.

Suzanne said...

I love the stocking progress, it's looking great. Love the beautiful blanket you crocheted for your grandson.

Suzanne said...

The stocking is looking good!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your hubby's stocking is going to be adorable!

Andrea Holme said...

I gave you an award!! Come pick it up: http://andreaholme.blogspot.com/2012/03/ive-been-awarded.html

And those penguins are adorable!

Hillery said...

God Bless You, Nicole. Thank you so much.