Followers

March 25, 2012

TUSAL ~ March 2012

How on earth is March almost over?!  Goodness I cannot believe that we are almost a quarter of the way through 2012.  Time just keeps going by faster and faster, I'm just trying to slow it down!

This past week was the new moon... here's my TUSAL update.


Still stitching!  I've still only been crossing x's on DH's Christmas stocking.  It's been a fun stitch and I'm making progress.  I'll be starting backstitching soon!  Am I the only one that dreads backstitching?  But I cannot wait to see the piece come to life once that happens, and there's quite a bit of beading on this piece too.  It'll look so good under the tree with the others!


Remember in my last post when I told you that I ordered myself a treat?  Well, it arrived and I cannot wait to start this!


I treated myself to the limited edition Simple Gifts ~ Hearts kit from Praiseworthy Stitches...  love this!  And the best part was that it was FREE!!  I cannot wait to start it, maybe May 1st as my post tax season treat, since that's likely the next time I'll be able to dedicate much time to it! LOL

Back to the grind tomorrow, have a great week!

3 comments:

Daffycat said...

Awesome ORTs! The stocking is looking good! I don't really "dread" backstitching but if there is quite a lot of it I may feel a little overwhelmed.

Sally said...

Your stocking is looking gorgeous.

Love the kit you treated yourself to:)

Pumpkin said...

The backstitch will really make your stocking pop! I dread it too until I start doing it and then I'm okay with it.

Good for you! Can't wait to see this one put together :o)