Followers

June 27, 2012

TUSAL ~ June

June's TUSAL post!  A little late, which seems to be how I roll with all my TUSAL posts, but better late than never!


Most of the snippings this go around have been from my latest HoE Exchange, which hopefully will arrive at it's destination soon!  Then I can share...  I can hardly wait ~ it's been a long time since there was a proper stitching post around here!

It's been a crazy busy week for us... wrapping up the school year, trying to get caught up at work to start holidays next week (yay!) and a little bit of celebrating too.  My daughter Hannah graduated high school!  It's been a roller coaster, but she did it!  Woot! Woot!


It was a fun night & a rewarding experience to see all of these young mothers receive their high school diploma.  They've worked so hard to reach this milestone ~ Congratulations Class of 2012!

And since we had everyone around, we used that opportunity to snap a 5-generation photo with my dad's family!


 Well, I think that's about it for today...  Thanks for stopping by friends!  Happy Hump-Day :)

3 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations to Hannah!!

Christina said...

Lovely photographs that will be treasured forever. Congratulations to Hannah!

Melanie said...

Congrats to Hannah!!!! :)