Followers

July 4, 2012

Exchange Received and July Goals

I received a great exchange in the post from Lynn a couple of days ago.  Lynn chose to stitch me Woodland Snowfall from LHN and she did a wonderful job on it!


Lynn also enclosed a packet of seed beads as well as a hand turned needle threader her husband made.  The needle threader is made of black palm and is just beautiful!  Thank you Lynn (and your husband too!) for a lovely exchange :)

And an update on goals...  I almost forgot about these since I just started doing them.  Alrighty, here goes.

June Goals:
~ finish ornament exchange & mail for June 15 deadline ~ yes!
~ stitch & finish an ornament for Christmas gifting ~ no :(
~ work on backstitching for hubby's stocking, chart his name ~ backstitching yes charting no
~ play with new software (I'll share more about this soon!) ~ yes, My Memories software, and held a giveaway too!
~ make one project with duct tape ~ yes, two! will share this week :)
~ prepare next stitching project (HAED) ~ partly, bobbins wound & still need to grid fabric

July Goals:

~ stitch & finish one ornament for Christmas gifting
~ continue backstitching on hubby's stocking, chart his name
~ one duct tape project
~ grid fabric & start HAED

I think that will work for July...  I am on holidays for the next 2 weeks so I should be able to accomplish something!  Ha!

Happy 4th to all my American friends & family, I hope you enjoy some fun & safe celebrations today!

4 comments:

Chris said...

Hey Cole!
What a wonderful exchange from Lynn. I love the ornament and the needle threader.
You did great on your goals. I didn't on mine...I am going to stop with setting goals :)
Happy Thursday!

Cindy's Stitching said...

really cute. love the colors. what a great exchange.

Cindy's Stitching said...

really cute. love the colors. what a great exchange.

Melanie said...

What a lovely exchange! Such a sweet little ornament and the backing fabric is perfect. And I have never seen such a nice needle threader!