Followers

November 5, 2012

The Costumes

Oh bother, I meant to get this up by the weekend but time just seems to disappear so quickly on me!!! 

It was so cold here last week, it was snowing & raining and the wind was blowing like crazy.  My kids only lasted about 45 minutes out there, and Hannah and Chance were home after about 20 mins.  We had bought goodies for 100 kids as we are only a block from two elementary schools now but only had 9 kids show up.  I definitely made their time out there worth their effort :)

Anywho, here are the costumes that were decided upon this year!

For Chance, Buzz Lightyear by day, Tasmanian Devil by night (love this one!).  I might be biased, but isn't he the cutest???


Ethan the Ninja, with his cousin the Power Ranger.  This was taken at the end of the night, they were so cold!


And Jocelyn went as Lego Blocks! 


We saw this on Pinterest and she surprised me by saying that she wanted to do this - after she told us last year that she was going to be sure to be something "boring" after all of the attention her Rubik's Cube got her.  I think she secretly loves it ;)

Another fun Halloween gone down in the records books... and I think I have Ethan convinved to make a costume next year instead of seeing what he can find on the rack at the store.  That makes this crafty mama's heart happy!

6 comments:

Chris said...

Everyone looks great!!!

Siobhán said...

Love the costumes!! The Buzz costume really got me, though--my son was SO into Toy Story that his nickname was Buzz for awhile. :) Jocelyn's costume is too cute. I think it's much more fun, especially at that age, when the costume is home made!

Christina said...

Fabulous costumes! The weather here was horrid so my own children wanted to be home after 20 minutes! We too have lots of sweets left over. I'm trying desperately not to eat them myself! :0)

Bonnie Brown said...

Great Costumes!

Suzanne said...

Great costumes!

Erica said...

Oh my gosh, the legos are just too funny! Love that costume! :)