Followers

December 15, 2012

An Exchange

Today I went & mailed my exchange piece for the Stitchers Choice ornament exchange with HoE.  So I posted on the blog that it's on its way and updated my finishes on my sidebar.  Doing that, I noticed that I hadn't ever posted about the last exchange piece I sent out :)

In June, I sent out an ornament to Kathy for the Christmas Birds exchange. 

 
Merry Wishes
32ct Mushroom Lugana
DMC as charted
 
 
 
I love, love, love this piece!  Sometimes these pieces are so hard to let go of, but knowing they're going to stitchers so they'll be appreciated makes it a little bit easier :) 
 
Signing off to prep brunch that we're hosting tomorrow...  it's hard to believe that it's just over a week until Christmas!  I'm nowhere near ready ~ how about you??

6 comments:

Chris said...

What a beautiful finish!

Siobhán said...

What a gorgeous ornament! I love the finishing!

Christmas--ack. I am nowhere near ready!

Melanie said...

Gorgeous! I would definitely have to do up another for myself. :)

valerie said...

Gorgeous finish Nicole! I am sure Kathy loves it. I may need to find this so I can stitch it up for myself!

Tatkis said...

Adorable ornament!

Hugs,
Tatyana

Carol said...

Your ornament for Kathy is perfect, Nicole--you really did a lovely job on it :)

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!