Followers

February 12, 2013

TUSAL ~ February 2013

It's TUSAL time again!  I don't know about you, but for me it feels like all I do is blink and it's time to post our orts again ;o)

I don't think you can see a whole lot of difference in my container from last time.  There has been some stitching, I'm about 1/2 way done the first page of my HAED.  But those itty bitty stitches don't use up a lot of floss!  And I probably should get a new jar, a clear one that you can see from the side like I used to have. 


I put the stitching aside for a little bit over the last week and picked up hook & yarn.  There will be some bald heads around me very soon that will need keeping warm, hat #1 has been completed & hat #2 is about halfway done.  But with only 3 more sleeps until the big shave I better get a move on!


What have you been working on?

3 comments:

Chris said...

Good Morning Cole!
Those little stitches don't leave many leftovers do they?
That hat is looking great!

valerie said...

Ack! I still need to do my TUSAL report. Thanks for the reminder today. Your hat is looking great. Love the color!

Siobhán said...

I love that color yarn you're using for the hats!