Followers

March 21, 2013

IHSW ~ March 2013

Last weekend was the third instalment of the IHSW for the year, and even though I had a really busy weekend, I managed to get a decent amount of stitching done. 

before the weekend

and after

I think the only reason I was able to make such decent progress it because all of the stitching was one color and just filling in the blank spots..  But guys, I'm really getting tired of that DMC 415! haha!

The weekend was really good, spent lots of time with my oldest girl...  we went to a concert with a group of gals on Saturday night and then to the hockey game on Sunday night.  Good times had by all :)  Want to know the best part of the weekend???  I got asked to show my ID four times Saturday night!!!  Made my day! Never mind that, it made my whole year!!  LOL

Another weekend is almost here already, I swear all I do is blink and another week has gone by.  First day of spring yesterday and you'd never know it here...  We've been hit with a snowstorm, predicting 10cm to fall today!  Yikes!


9 comments:

valerie said...

Great progress Nicole! It's starting to take shape. :)

Deb said...

It does look really good and you're making great progress, but I can understand getting sick of just using one color!!

Lynn Bourke said...

I know what you mean about stitching in one colour - it stitches up quickly, but you soon get bored of the same colour...

Lovely stitching!

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress. It looks gorgeous.

Cheryl said...

You've made good progress there!
We've been hit with crazy snow here in Scotland too

Sally said...

Lovely progress Nicole :)

Melanie said...

You're going to go through whole skeins of certain colors on this project, which is no easy feat!!! lol

Erica said...

Wow, this looks really intricate! I hope the weather has warmed up a bit for you now. It's still a bit chilly here, but I have a feeling warmer spring weather is on the way... :)

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wonderful progress