Followers

March 14, 2013

TUSAL ~ March 2013

Perpetually late, as always!  I just can't seem to post a TUSAL report on time!

As you can see, I still haven't managed to find a decent jar for my orts...  stitching all of these greys and similar colors on my HAED makes it look like there hasn't been much added to the pot, but with only doing over one stitching I don't think there really has been!
I cheated a little though, I have to admit...  the blue threads you see were found in the laundry and I dropped them in my ort pot while folding ;)


I have made some pretty good progress on Butterfly Ballerina Blue since my last photo.  I would love to be able to finish page 1 by the end of the month!


This weekend is IHSW, but according to my calendar there won't be a whole lot of hermitting going on for me...  but I'm hoping I can squeeze some time to sit in my comfy spot & relax with needle & thread :)

Enjoy the rest of your week friends, it's almost Friday!

2 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Lovely orts. Great progress on your HAED.

Melanie said...

Great progress! Those are TOUGH.