Followers

April 21, 2013

IHSW ~ April 2013

Here we are, already the third weekend of the month again!  This weekend was IHSW and it's time to share some pics...

I forgot to take a before pic, but the picture from the last post was close to where I started.  The darker gray from the side of the wing was further down when I started this weekend. 


And this is where I ended up when I put away my needle tonight.

 
Page 1 is so close to a finish!  But I don't think it will be able to happen before the end of the month.  I realized that I'm missing two colors...  I have no idea how that happened, I was sure I had them all.  And since it's the last week of tax season I probably won't have a chance to get out and get them until the 1st. 
 
I hope the sun is shining in your neck of the woods, it sure hasn't been a lot here lately!  Yesterday when I left work it was snowing & blowing like crazy, it was so cold!  The sun was shining out today, it ended up being a really nice day, but the forecast is calling for snow next weekend again, it's just crazy!  Stay warm friends :)

10 comments:

Lesleyanne said...

Great progress. It looks gorgeous.

Claire said...

Very good progress.

Carol said...

I can't imagine doing a piece that gigantic and detailed, Nicole! You're making wonderful progress :)

Lisa said...

That is wonderful progress!!! I have watched so many stitchers work on these detailed/complicated projects...I don't know how you do it - they are beautiful.
Sounds like you are getting some of the spring winter weather. I hope that spring comes to your neck of the woods soon!
Take care!

Dani - tkdchick said...

How frustrating to be THAT close to having a page done! LOoking great!

Melanie said...

Wow! You got a lot done in a weekend!

Anne said...

It's looking very nice!! :) Happy stitching!

TammyK said...

It's looking great. Nice progress :-)

Anna van Schurman said...

Totally feel you on the missing colors. Great progress!

Marcy said...

Great progress. This is looking great on your colored fabric. Too bad about the missing threads -- I hate it when that happens.