Followers

April 15, 2013

TUSAL ~ April 2013

Late last night I realized that I never posted my TUSAL jar this week...  I promise I will be on time for the party one of these days!

It's hard to see much of a difference, I still need to find a different container.  But you'll see from the pic below that there has been some stitchy progress!

It's full blown tax season right now. I've been working every day, and that's likely how it will go for the rest of the month...  I've been trying to get in at least one thread length a day and most days that's been happening.  This picture was taken before last nights stitching, so there's a little more wing detail now too :)  I'm loving working on my first HAED, fingers are crossed that it stays that way!

And here's a little Sheila puppy love for all of you, I love her smile :)

Wishing you all a great Monday!

5 comments:

Melanie said...

*squeeeeeeeeee*
What a cute picture of Sheila!!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Tax season can be really hectic for those in the industry!!!

Good for you, for trying to get in a little needle time each day!

valerie said...

I am way late on my TUSAL! Good for you for stitching a bit each day. I just got back to stitching this week and it's all I want to do now! lol Sheila is sooo cute!!

Chris said...

Great stitching progress!
Sheila, how can you not smile back at that face?

Bonnie Brown said...

Im in the tax biz too. It is so nice to get a bit of stitching time in... even a few minutes since that is my stress relief!
Hang in there... 12 sleeps until the 30th!