Followers

May 14, 2013

TUSAL ~ May 2013

Friday was another new moon, so you know what that means, right?  Yup, I'm late for another TUSAL posting! 
There's not a lot...  the last month consisted of the end of tax season, and there wasn't a whole lot of stitching going on in that crazy work month!


But, there was a little, and a little more since...  I'm doing a mini happy dance, PAGE ONE IS DONE!!!


The last little bit of that wing detail just about killed me...  there was about 6 or 7 colors that only had one stitch on this page, and I found them all at the end!  Took me about 2 hours last night to finish all the little leftover confetti stitches, but boy oh boy, was I ever a happy girl at bedtime! 

Four and a half months, that's what it took me to complete page one.  At this rate, the projected Happy Dance for the entire piece is slated for Spring of 2022, wow!  The bright side is that it will be closer to my daughters 30th birthday then her 50th that she's teasing me about ;)

11 comments:

Dani - tkdchick said...

Congrats on finishing page one that's a huge accomplishment!!!

valerie said...

Great progress Cole! Every little bit helps. I'm late for my TUSAL too...how's time go by so fast!? :)

Parsley said...

Congrats on page one! Looks like it was a lot of work.

Chris said...

Great progress!!

Sadie said...

Looks great so far :-) I tried a head once, didn't even finish a page.

Melanie said...

Whoa. Crazy!

Carol said...

Yay for page one!! It's looking great, Nicole :)

Bekca said...

Congrats on such a major accomplishment, every stitch is progress :) Thank you so much for following my little blog! I'll be sure to pop by again soon :)
Best wishes.

onlinephduk said...

Hi there! I sincerely hope you’re doing great while finishing your project. So far so good it seems. Mine too; if I can’t sleep at nighttime, I do my stitches until I fall asleep. That is why up to now, I haven’t finished my project. Whew! I’m too slow and lousy.

Online PhD UK Programs

meggie said...

Great progress!

Marie said...

A HAED...they are amazingly beautiful but a true exercise in patience. Congrats on page 1. I can't believe that I have 5 HAED in my stash...what was I thinking???