Followers

July 1, 2013

HoE Stitchers Choice for Carol


Blink!  Just like that half the year is gone!  I have no idea where the last month went since I last posted, we're a busy family, baseball season was here so just like hockey season it's go, go, go!
 
I received a lovely email from Carol last week letting me know that she had received my piece from the HoE Stitcher's Choice Exchange.
 
 
Christmas Comes by Vivian Bales
Gift of Stitching December 2007
32ct Mushroom Lugana
DMC as charted

 
With a little personalization on the back.

 
And while I was taking pictures of the ornament, someone thought it was quite interesting and needed to check it out too!

 
I'm glad you liked it Carol, I enjoyed stitching for you :) And thank you again for all your work moderating the exchanges so many of us enjoy so much!
 
Happy Canada Day to all my friends up here north of the border, I hope you had a great day and got to enjoy some sunshine!  


9 comments:

Tatkis said...

Lovely ornament - I love the present box on the back side :)

Hugs,
Tatyana

Mii Stitch said...

Nice ornament!

meggie said...

It's lovely, lucky recipient!

Dani - tkdchick said...

What a lovely ornament for Carol

Melanie said...

Very nice. The wee present on the back is a nice touch too. :)

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely little ornament - with a nice back, too.

Carol said...

Very cute finish, Nicole--I'm sure Carol was very pleased :)

Catherine said...

Such a sweet finish!

Erica said...

This is so cute! I love the adorable little present detail on the back too! :)